Experience a riveting historical Pearl Harbor tour that brings you face to face with the beginning and end of WWII with visits to two famous battleships: the USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri Memorial.
Pearl Harbor & Mini Circle Island departing Oahu
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
A Day of Dual Adventures
Experience Oahu’s most popular and historic attractions in one amazing day: Pearl Harbor, Dole Plantation, and Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Diamond Head
- Halona Blowhole
- Sandy Beach Drive Thru
- Makapuu Look Out
- Pali Look Out
- Byodo Temple
- Macnut Farm / Chinamans Hat Picture Taking
- Lunch Break 1hr. Shrimp Truck Or The Farm
- Drive Through Haleiwa Town
- Dole Pineapple Plantation
This tour is also available Departing from:
Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour + Dole Plantation + Macadamia Farms Departing Waikiki, Oahu Hotels
About Your Tour
Our tour reveals many of Oahu’s most beautiful sites and secret locations as we circle the island. We head to the legendary North Shore, home to the planet’s most epic surfing beaches where world champions compete every November and December at Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach. The tour passes through charming Haleiwa Town, with its many galleries, shops, and cafes. Enroute, we stop at famous Dole Plantation where you can learn all about Hawaii’s legendary pineapple crop. Our breathtaking voyage continues as we take in the valleys and cliffs of the emerald green Koolau Mountains and the rocky shoreline of South Oahu. You’ll be amazed by the incredible panoramic views from Nuuanu Pali Lookout, Makapuu Point, and Hanauma Bay.
Throughout the tour, our friendly and knowledgeable guide will share the fascinating history, heritage, and culture of Oahu and Hawaii, revealing insider secrets only a local would know. Travel in comfort and luxury in our well maintained mini bus and enjoy the intimate personal experience of our small group tours.
Experience the best of Oahu in one unforgettable day. Book now.
DEPARTURE & RETURN TIMES
Depart: 8:00 am* | Return: 5:30 pm*
*All Tour Times Approximate
- Round trip Waikiki hotel transportation
- Admission and tickets
- Shirt & footwear required.
- Swim wear is not required, but it is suggested.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sunscreen, swim wear, towel, hat, sunglasses
- Purses and bags are not allowed inside Pearl Harbor Historic Parks due to security precautions.
- All bags may be stored for a nominal fee at the entrance to the Park.
- The 23-documentary film of the Pearl Harbor attack may be emotional to some visitors.
- You’ll be taking a 10 to 15 Navy vessel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Visitors should be able to walk four city blocks.
- Subject to close for stormy weather.
- Locations visited include WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument, Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial, Oahu North Shore, Nuuanu Pali Lookout, Waimanalo Beach, Waimea Bay, Banzai Pipeline, Dole Plantation.
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Time Spent at Memorials: USS Arizona Memorial: 2 hours
NOTE: The Memorials are places of honor, inspiration, reflection, and quiet contemplation commemorating those who died during the attack of December 7, 1941. Visitors are asked to assist in maintaining an atmosphere of decorum and respect.
Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to tour commencement without penalty. No-shows and changes or cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a full charge. No refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
We cannot be held responsible for and cannot extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. Ticketed access to the Arizona Memorial is first-come first-served, we cannot guarantee admission and cannot issue refunds if access to any tour stop is denied for any reason.