Experience a riveting historical Pearl Harbor tour that brings you face to face with the beginning and end of WWII with visits to two famous battleships: the USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri Memorial.
Pearl Harbor and Historic Honolulu City Tour departing Waikiki Hotels
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
Pearl Harbor and Historic Honolulu City Tour
Travel back in time as you explore WWII history at Pearl Harbor and discover Hawaii’s royal past on a tour through downtown Honolulu.
- Pearl Harbor Historic Sites
- USS Arizona Memorial
- View “The Black Tears” of the Arizona
- World War II museums and exhibits
- Battleship Row and U.S. Pacific Fleet
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Iolani Palace
- Kawaiahao Church
- Aliiolani Hale – As Seen on Hawaii Five-O
- King Kamehameha the Great Statue
This tour is also available Departing from:
About Your Tour
Book your Pearl Harbor Honolulu tour with us today and save on your bookings. Oahu’s past comes to life as you experience two distinct yet equally important periods in Hawaii’s history with our knowledgeable and friendly guide. We start at Pearl Harbor where you will come face to face with the dramatic and tragic events of December 7, 1941 when the Japanese forces launched a surprise attack on Oahu. The USS Arizona took a direct hit, sank within minutes, and 1,177 seamen went down with their ship. Watch these historic events unfold during the 23-minute documentary complete with original archival footage of that fateful morning. Think about these lost heroes as you cross the harbor in a Navy vessel en-route to the USS Arizona Memorial which is suspended over the sunken battleship. Step aboard the iconic white Memorial and take in the quiet and reverential environment. You are now standing over the Arizona hull, the final resting place for those brave seamen. In the Shrine Room, their names and ranks are inscribed in marble. Look into the water and note the oil drops – “The Black Tears of the Arizona” – that still rise to the surface from the battleship hull after nearly eight decades.
Back at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, the museum houses the Road to War and Attack galleries with photos, memorabilia, and artifacts along with an excellent bookstore featuring WWII memorabilia, books, and souvenirs.
After Pearl Harbor, our tour continues to Historic Downtown Honolulu where famous buildings recall Hawaii’s time as a royal kingdom. Our expert guide will point out famous architectural landmarks like Iolani Palace (built by Hawaii’s last reigning king), Kawaiahao Church, and the statue of King Kamehameha the Great who united the Hawaiian Islands under his rule in 1810.
Experience Oahu’s incredible history with our unique tour packages. Book your tours now!
DEPARTURE & RETURN TIMES
Depart 6:25 am* | Return: 12:30 pm*
Depart: 9:10 am*| Return: 3:30 pm*
*All times are approximate
· Round trip Waikiki hotel transportation · Admission and tickets
· Shirt and footwear required. No swim wear.
WHAT TO BRING
· Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
· Purses and bags are not allowed inside Pearl Harbor Historic Parks due to security precautions.
· All bags may be stored for a nominal fee at the entrance to the Park.
· The 23-documentary film contains content that may be emotional for some visitors.
· The USS Arizona Memorial experience features a 10-15 Navy vessel ride to the Memorial.
· All visitors should be able to walk four city blocks.
· Sites are subject to close due to stormy weather.
· Locations visited: WWII Valor in the Pacific Monument, Pearl Harbor, Ford Island, Arizona Memorial, Honolulu
· Difficulty Level: Easy
· Time Spent at Memorials: Arizona Memorial: 2 hours
NOTE: The Memorial are places of honor, inspiration, reflection, and quiet contemplation commemorating those who died during the December 7, 1941 attack. Visitors are asked to assist in maintaining an atmosphere of decorum and respect.
Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to tour commencement without penalty. No-shows and changes or cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a full charge. No refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
We cannot be held responsible for and cannot extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. Ticketed access to the Arizona Memorial is first-come first-served, we cannot guarantee admission and cannot issue refunds if access to any tour stop is denied for any reason.