Enjoy the sites of the Big Island at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. The power of Kilauea volcano adds to the Big Island size and beauty, experience it with us!
Battleships of World War II departing Kona, Hawaii
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
Learn The History of World War II
Visit Pearl Harbor main two historical Site from Kona Experience the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, National Cemetery of the Pacific, Honolulu and Waikiki. Depart the Big Island, and head to Oahu, for an experience of a lifetime.
- Round trip Inter-Island Airfare from Kona, Hawaii
- Visit USS Arizona Memorial
- Board the Navy Boat to the Memorial
- See the “black tears of the Arizona”
- Visit Oahu’s Pacific Historic Park
- Official Film with Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack
- World War II Museums & Informative Exhibits display
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Historic World War II Narration
- Visit the gift shop for souvenirs, books and WWII Memorabilia
- View Battleship Row & Bowfin Submarine
- See the Headquarters of the USA Pacific Fleet
- View many USA Navy vessels that might include destroyers and carriers.
- Board the USS Missouri Battleship
- Admire the massive guns of the “Mighty Mo”
- Stand on the Surrender Deck where WWII ended
- Guided Deck tour of the ‘Mighty Mo’
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Ford Island Transportation
- Honolulu City Tour
- Iolani Palace and Kawaiahao Church
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- King Kamehameha the Great Statue
- AliIolani Hale & Hawaii State Capitol
This tour is also available Departing from:
Battleships of World War II departing Kona, Hawaii
About Your Tour
At Pearl Harbor your will learn the history of World War II with the most-popular Pearl Harbor Passport. Honor, respect and underhand the heroes of December 7, 1941,
You will explore the memorials, the museums and the historical exhibits throughout Pearl Harbor Valor in the Pacific National Monument . This is an indeepth visit to the the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
When your board the USS Arizona Memorial you will feel the emotions and the solemn reminder of the attacks that struck Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941 forcing the USA into WWII. Peer into the hull of the sunken battleship and view the names of those lost on the Remembrance Wall. Explore the famous battleship Missouri the most celebrated war vessel in United States history.
Join us for a fascinating journey through history and heritage at Pearl Harbor. Seats are limited, reserve now for a great price!
DEPARTURE & RETURN TIMES
Depart: 7:00 am * | Return: 8:00 pm *
*All Tour Times Approximate
- Round- trip inter- island airfare
- All admission and tickets
- Round Trip Oahu Transportation and Tour
- Non-Host Lunch at National Park
- Check-in at Kahului Airport 1-hour prior to departure flight
- Passport or U.S. Government Issue ID Required for Airline boarding
- No bags of any type allowed at Pearl Harbor Visitors Center. Bags must be checked at Pearl Harbor entrance for $5.00 per bag
- We recommend sunscreen, hat, & sunglasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
- The 23 min. documentary of the attack might be emotional to some visitors
- There is a 10-15 minute Navy boat ride over to the Memorial
- 2-story flight of stairs onto the deck. There are also two elevators on the entry Bro.
- Ladders are steep & handholds can be difficult.
- Should be able to walk 4 city blocks
- Subject to close for stormy weather
- Location Visited: : WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument, Pearl Harbor, Ford Island, Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri , Honolulu
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Time Spent at Memorials : Arizona Memorial – 2 hours, Battleship Missouri – 2 hours
NOTE: The Memorials are places of honor, inspiration, reflection, and quiet contemplation commemorating those who died during the attack of December 7, 1941. Visitors are asked to assist in maintaining an atmosphere of decorum and respect.
Due to airline tickets restrictions, all tours which include airfare are non-refundable once the reservation is purchased. Airline tickets are non-changeable and non-transferable.
We cannot be held responsible for and cannot extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. Access to the Arizona Memorial is first-come first-served, We cannot guarantee admission and cannot issue refunds if access to any tour stop is denied for any reason.
This tour involves inter-island flights, we are required by Federal law to provide the Transportation Security Administration the full names, date of birth and gender of all passengers. U.S. citizens must present a current government issued pictured ID and international visitors are required to have a valid passport. Regrettably, we are unable to refund any portion of the tour due to non-compliance of these federal regulations. For more information on what is required to fly within the United States, please visit the following website. http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/index.shtm