Visit Pearl Harbor main two historical Site and Honolulu From Maui. Experience the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, National Cemetery of the Pacific, Honolulu and Waikiki.
Pearl Harbor and Historic Honolulu City Tour departing Kauai
Wednesday & Fridays • All Ages • 6:25am or 9:10am
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 0-2
Board The USS Arizona Memorial
Spend the early morning at Pearl Harbor’s Visitor Center and board the USS Arizona Memorial. Visit the Honolulu’s historic sites and civic Center and learn how Hawaii became the USA 50th State after being a kingdom, a republic and a territory.
- Visit USS Arizona Memorial
- Board the Navy Boat to the Memorial
- See the “black tears of the Arizona”
- Visit Oahu’s Pacific Historic Park
- Official Film with Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack
- World War II Museums & Informative Exhibits display
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Historic World War II Narration
- Visit the gift shop for souvenirs, books and WWII Memorabilia
- View Battleship Row & Bowfin Submarine
- See the Headquarters of the USA Pacific Fleet
- View many USA Navy vessels that might include destroyers and carriers.
- Historic Downtown Honolulu City Tour
- Hawaii State Capitol Building
- Iolani Palace and Kawaiahao Church
- King Kamehameha the Great Statue
- Historic Aliiolani Hale
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Morning, Mid-Morning, and Afternoon Departure Times
This tour is also available Departing from:
Maui, Big Island and Oahu. Includes all Admission, r/t Ground Transportation and Airfare.
The Pearl Harbor and Historic Honolulu City Tour experience departing Kauai
About Your Tour
While traveling to Pearl Harbor our expert guides will take you back in time with a historical recounting of the events leading up to the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Upon arrival at the Valor in the Pacific National Monument you’ll have a chance to explore the museum filled with historical artifacts, documents and memorabilia. You’ll also see a historic film featuring archive footage of the actual attack!
You’ll board an official United States Navy vessel for a ride across the bay to the site of the Arizona Memorial–suspended above the sunken battleship where 1,177 sailors gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country. You’ll see Pearl Harbor from the same vantage as the sailors did that fateful morning and bear witness to the names of the fallen. Insightful and unforgettable, this tour is a must for any trip to the islands.
Before returning to Waikiki,visit Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and enjoy a tour of historic Honolulu, featuring buildings from the last Hawaiian Monarchy and learn about Hawaii’s rich royal past. Visit theHonolulu most historical sites including the Iolani Royal Palace, the Aliiolani Hale, (where Hawaii 5-0 was filmed), the Missionary Houses, Kawaiahao Church, State Capitol Building and the world famous statue of King Kamehameha the Great.
DEPARTURE & RETURN TIMES:
- Depart 6:25am | Return: 8:00pm
- Depart 9:10am | Return: 8:00pm*All times are Approximate
- Round- trip inter- island airfare
- Admission and tickets
- Government Issued Identification for access to Ford Island.
- Shirts & Footwear Required*, No Swim Wear.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sunscreen, hat, and Sunglasses
- No Purses or Bags* allowed in the park.
- Baggage storage is available for a nominal fee of $5 per bag at National Park entrance.
NOTE: The Memorials are places of honor, inspiration, reflection, and quiet contemplation commemorating those who died during the attack of December 7, 1941. Visitors are asked to assist in maintaining an atmosphere of decorum and respect.
- The 23 min. documentary of the attack might be emotional to some visitors
- There is a 10-15 minute Navy boat ride over to the Memorial
- Should be able to walk 4 city blocks
- Subject to close for stormy weather
- Should be able to walk 4 city blocks
- Location Visited: WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument, Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri, Honolulu
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Time Spent at Memorials: Arizona Memorial – 2 hours.
Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to tour commencement without penalty. No-shows and changes or cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a full charge. No refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
We cannot be held responsible for and cannot extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. Ticketed access to the Arizona Memorial is first-come first-served, we cannot guarantee admission and cannot issue refunds if access to any tour stop is denied for any reason.