This riveting historical tour traces the beginning and end of WWII with visits to two legendary battleships: the USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri Memorial.
Hana’s Rainforest & Waterfall Experience
Tour Days: Monday – Friday
Tour Time: Pick-up: 6 a.m. | Return: 4 p.m. (Approximate times)
Duration: 10 hours
- Lap Child
Hana’s Rainforest & Waterfall Experience From Maui
The Road to Hana features miles of lush tropical rainforests, beautiful waterfalls at every turn, narrow one-lane bridges and most importantly our colorful and enduring cultural traditions kept by our elders. Hana truly is a world unto itself. Discover its stories, live its legends, and experience the authentic hospitality of old Hawaii with your knowledgeable tour guide. You travel through the very heart of Maui and all that makes Maui no ka oi (the best!) This magical experience allows you to see both sides of the famous Hana Highway.
Let our local Hana Highway experts (professional drivers) do all the driving for you as you sit back, relax, and enjoy the spectacular views. Aloha Sunshine Tours entertains you with fun stories, shares interesting historical facts, as well as educates you with Hawaiian legends and culture in this once-in-a-lifetime adventure to discover the best of Maui!
Our fleet of luxury, modern vehicles air-conditioned buses are the most comfortable for the road to Hana with large viewing windows creating comfort and spectacular views for every passenger. Our anti-glare windows on our air-conditioned buses make for the perfect picture.
Our friendly, local, and knowledgeable guides share Hawaii culture, history, island highlights, and swim spots along the breathtaking Hana Highway. Your guide helps you to discover the world’s most beautiful black sand beach.
Also departing from Oahu
- Ho’okipa Park for a look at Hawaiian-style life of enjoying the sea
- Pua’a Ka’a park for swimming in a waterfall
- Kea’nae Peninsula for true scenery & lookouts of Hawaiian country living
- Wai’ananapanapa State Park, 120 acres of a must-stop scenery area and to swim at the Black Sand Beach where old Hawaii still exists
- Hana town for some free time and no-host lunch options
Beach and Swim
- Swim and enjoy at Wainapanapa Black Sand Beach (weather permitting)
- Swim Pua’a Ka’a State Park Waterfalls & photo opportunities
- Bottled water
- You are welcome to bring your own beverages and snacks on board (coolers not permitted)
What to bring
- Wear covered shoes and comfortable clothes
- Swim suit, towel, and sunscreen