Experience a riveting historical Pearl Harbor tour that brings you face to face with the beginning and end of WWII with visits to two famous battleships: the USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri Memorial.
Oahu Grand Circle Island + Dole + Macadamia Farms departing Waikiki, Oahu Hotels
Tour Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday
Tour Time: Pick-up: 6 a.m. | Return: 5:30 p.m. (approximate times)
Duration: 11.5 hours
- Adult Ages 12+
- Kids/Student Ages 3-11
- Lap Child Ages 0-2
Oahu Circle Island
Make the most of your time on the island and join Aloha Sunshine Tours on a scenic tour to the island’s top attractions and many of its world-renowned beaches and scenic lookouts.
Also departing from Kauai, Big Island, and Maui
Combine the top destinations and attractions on Oahu into one fun-filled day of sightseeing, history, the ever-changing landscapes, and the very best that Oahu has to offer!
Circle the island with your guide, taking in the beauty of Oahu throughout your tour. Travel from the perfect beaches of Oahu’s North Shore to the lush rainforests of the Ko`olau Mountains, and visit the rocky South Shore of the island. The diverse scenery is just part of what makes Oahu so special, and you will see it all!
Your Circle Island Tour is the perfect way to get to know Oahu. Join us on this fun-filled sightseeing excursion today!
These stops might not be in the following order based on weather. Much Aloha and Have Fun!
- Diamond Head
- Halona Blowhole
- Sandy Beach Scenic Drive Thru
- Makapuu Look Out
- Leonard’s Bakery “Hawaiian Malasadas” $3 each approx.
- Chinaman’s Hat Picture Taking
- Fumi’s Lunch Truck $20 approx.
- Turtle Bay Fruit Stand $5-$10 Mixed Local Grown Fruit
- Sunset Beach Scenic Drive Thru
- Banzai Pipeline
- Waimea Beach Scenic Drive Thru
- Macadamia Nut Farms / Coffee Farm (free samples)
- Turtle Beach Scenic Drive Thru
- Puena Point Beach Stop for Excursions 1hr Minimum.
- Drive Through Haleiwa Town
- Dole Pineapple Pavilion / Gift Shop Only
- Green Bean Coffee Farm
- Waikiki hotel pick-up
- Hotel pick-up location may be at a consolidated location
What to Bring:
Sunscreen, Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, Tropical clothes, swimwear, comfortable walking shoes or flip flops and an Aloha attitude!
Please bring two hotel towels per person if you are getting in the ocean!
Water & snacks are available for purchase at the Dole Pineapple Pavilion and Aunty Pat’s Café at Kualoa Ranch