Experience a riveting historical Pearl Harbor tour that brings you face to face with the beginning and end of WWII with visits to two famous battleships: the USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri Memorial.
The Complete Pearl Harbor Experience Tour Departing Waikiki Oahu Hotels
- Adult Ages over 12
- Child Ages 2-12
- Infant Ages 0-1
Exciting Historic Tour
Journey back in time on this exciting historic tour featuring main Pearl Harbor sites: the USS Arizona Memorial, the Battleship Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum, and Bowfin Submarine Museum.
- Pearl Harbor Historic Sites
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Battleship Missouri
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Pacific Aviation Museum
- Bowfin Submarine Museum
- Battleship Row
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Historic Downtown Honolulu Tour
- Iolani Palace – Built by Hawaii’s last king
- Kawaiahao Church
- King Kamehameha the Great Statue
- Aliiolani Hale – As Seen on Hawaii Five-O
This tour is also available Departing from:
The Complete Pearl Harbor Tour Experience Departing Waikiki, Oahu Hotels
About Your Tour
World War II in the Pacific comes to life on a day of drama and history as you visit main Pearl Harbor Historic Sites. Experience key moments of this global conflict, from the December 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor, Oahu that catapulted the U.S. into the war, to the September 2, 1945 Japanese surrender that ended WWII. Book your Pearl Harbor tour from Waikiki with us and make your trip a memorable one.
We begin at the USS Arizona Memorial where you’ll learn about the 1,177 seamen who perished when the Japanese surprise attack sunk their battleship on December 7, 1941. Prepare to be moved as you watch the documentary film and then ride the Navy vessel to the Memorial. At the Memorial, few moments can compare to witnessing the names and ranks of the lost heroes etched in marble in the Shrine Room. Look into the harbor and watch the oil droplets – “The Black Tears of the Arizona” – that continue to rise from sunken battleship after nearly 80 years.
The tour next visits the USS Missouri – the “Mighty Mo.” Stand on the deck where the Japanese surrendered while the ship was docked in Tokyo Bay, Japan on September 2, 1945. Note the massive guns of the Mighty Mo, learn about the dent caused by the crashing Kamikaze pilot, and hear about this impressive battleship’s five decades of service.
Your next stop is the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park. Known as the “Pearl Harbor Avenger,” the Bowfin launched December 7, 1942, one year after the Pearl Harbor attack. The Bowfin completed nine successful patrols during WWII, contributing to the Allies’ victory over Japan. Go below and experience life in a WWII era sub, visit the museum filled with thousands of artifacts, and pay your respects to the lost seamen and submarines at the waterfront memorial.
Leaving Pearl Harbor behind, the tour concludes with a drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu. Our guide will share stories about Hawaii’s royal family while pointing out famous landmarks associated with the kingdom’s former rulers including Iolani Palace (built by Hawaii’s last king), Kawaiahao Church, and the statue of King Kamehameha the Great who united the Hawaiian Islands.
The Complete Pearl Harbor Experience is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in Oahu’s top attraction. Book Pearl Harbor tour today and make memories that will last forever.
DEPARTURE & RETURN TIMES
Depart 6:25 am* | Return: 4:30 pm*
*All times are approximate
- Round trip Waikiki hotel transportation
- Admission and tickets
- Government-issued identification for access to Ford Island
- Shirt and footwear required. No swim wear.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Purses and bags are not allowed inside Pearl Harbor Historic Parks due to security precautions.
- All bags may be stored for a nominal fee at the entrance to the Park.
- The 23-documentary film contains content that may be emotional for some visitors.
- The USS Arizona Memorial experience features a 10-15 Navy vessel ride to the Memorial.
- The USS Missouri features a two-story flight of stairs onto the deck. There are also two elevators on the entry Brow.
- Ladders are steep and handholds can be difficult.
- Visitors should be able to walk four city blocks.
- Sites are subject to close due to stormy weather.
- Locations visited: WWII Valor in the Pacific Monument, Pearl Harbor, Ford Island, Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri, Bowfin Submarine Museum, Pacific
- Aviation Museum
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Time Spent at Memorials: Arizona Memorial: 2 hours; Battleship Missouri: 2 hours; Bowfin Submarine: 1 hour; Pacific Aviation Museum: 1 hour
NOTE: The Memorials are places of honor, inspiration, reflection, and quiet contemplation commemorating those who died during the attack of December 7, 1941. Visitors are asked to assist in maintaining an atmosphere of decorum and respect.
Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 48 hours prior to tour commencement without penalty. No-shows and changes or cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a full charge. No refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
We cannot be held responsible for and cannot extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. Ticketed access to the Arizona Memorial is first-come first-served, we cannot guarantee admission and cannot issue refunds if access to any tour stop is denied for any reason.