Visit Pearl Harbor main two historical Site and Honolulu From Maui. Experience the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, National Cemetery of the Pacific, Honolulu and Waikiki.
The Complete Pearl Harbor Experience departing Kauai
- Adult Ages over 12
- Child Ages 2-12
- Infant Ages 0-1
Pearl Harbor Historical Sites
Visit Pearl harbor historical sites – theUSS Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum, and the Bowfin Submarine. This is the most complete visit of Pearl Harbor in Hawaii
- Round trip Inter-Island Airfare from Kauai
- Visit USS Arizona Memorial
- Board the Navy Boat to the Memorial
- See the “black tears of the Arizona”
- Visit Oahu’s Pacific Historic Park
- Official Film with Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack
- World War II Museums & Informative Exhibits display
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Historic World War II Narration
- Visit the gift shop for souvenirs, books and WWII Memorabilia
- View Battleship Row & Bowfin Submarine
- See the Headquarters of the USA Pacific Fleet
- View many USA Navy vessels that might include destroyers and carriers.
- Pacific Aviation Museum
- Bowfin Submarine
- Honolulu City Tour
- Iolani Palace and Kawaiahao Church
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- King Kamehameha the Great Statue
- AliIolani Hale & Hawaii State Capitol
This tour is also available Departing from:
About Your Tour
This complete Pearl Harbor passports depart from Kauai to Oahu. Experience all the historical sites at Pearl Harbor, including the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Battleship, USS Bowfin Submarine and a drive through historic Honolulu including Punchbowl Memorial. Book Complete Pearl Harbor Experience from Kona, Hawaii
This tour visit the four historical sites at Pearl Harbor and it is perfect for the all history enthusiasts and WWII buff! This Pearl Harbor Tickets Includes all admissions and round-trip airfare, expert World War II tour guide, a driving tour of Honolulu’s historic sites & preferred ticketing to the historical site.
Be sure to book your today today and experience the very best of Pearl Harbor and honor, respect and underhand the heroes of December 7th 1941, a day that will live in infamy.
Departure & Return Times:
Depart: 7:00 am * | Return: 8:00 pm *
*All Tour Times Approximate
- Round- trip inter- island airfare
- All admission and tickets
- Round Trip Oahu Transportation and Tour
- Buffet Lunch
- Non Host lunch available at the pearl Harbor Visitors Center
- Check-in at Kona Airport 1-hour prior to departure flight
- Passport or U.S. Government Issue ID Required for Airline boarding
- No bags of any type allowed at Pearl Harbor Visitors Center. Bags must be checked at Pearl Harbor entrance for $5.00 per bag
- We recommend sunscreen, hat, & sunglasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
- The 23 min. documentary of the attack might be emotional to some visitors
- There is a 10-15 minute Navy boat ride over to the Memorial
- 2-story flight of stairs onto the deck. There are also two elevators on the entry Bro.
- Ladders are steep & handholds can be difficult.
- Should be able to walk 4 city blocks
- Subject to close for stormy weather
- Location Visited: : WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument, Pearl Harbor, Ford Island, Arizona
- Memorial, Battleship Missouri , Honolulu
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Time Spent at Memorials : Arizona Memorial – 2 hours, Battleship Missouri -2hours, Bowfin Submarine – 1 hour, Pacific Aviation Museum -1 hour
NOTE: The Memorials are places of honor, inspiration, reflection, and quiet contemplation commemorating those who died during the attack of December 7, 1941. Visitors are asked to assist in maintaining an atmosphere of decorum and respect.
Due to airline tickets restrictions, all tours which include airfare are non-refundable once the reservation is purchased. Airline tickets are non-changeable and non-transferable.
We cannot be held responsible for and cannot extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. Access to the Arizona Memorial is first-come first-served, We cannot guarantee admission and cannot issue refunds if access to any tour stop is denied for any reason.
This tour involves inter-island flights, we are required by Federal law to provide the Transportation Security Administration the full names, date of birth and gender of all passengers. U.S. citizens must present a current government issued pictured ID and international visitors are required to have a valid passport. Regrettably, we are unable to refund any portion of the tour due to non-compliance of these federal regulations. For more information on what is required to fly within the United States, please visit the following website. http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/index.shtm