This riveting historical tour traces the beginning and end of WWII with visits to two legendary battleships: the USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri Memorial.
The Complete Pearl Harbor Experience departing Maui
- Adult Ages over 12
- Child Ages 2-12
- Infant Ages 0-1
One-Day Inter-Island Tour
Fly from Kahului, Maui to Oahu for this one-day inter-island tour and experience main Pearl Harbor sites: the USS Arizona Memorial, the Battleship Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum, and Bowfin Submarine Museum.
- Round trip Inter-Island Airfare from Kahului, Maui
- Visit USS Arizona Memorial
- Board the Navy Boat to the Memorial
- See the “black tears of the Arizona”
- Visit Oahu’s Pacific Historic Park
- Official Film with Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack
- World War II Museums & Informative Exhibits display
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Historic World War II Narration
- Visit the gift shop for souvenirs, books and WWII Memorabilia
- View Battleship Row & Bowfin Submarine
- Pacific Aviation Museum
- See the Headquarters of the USA Pacific Fleet
- View many USA Navy vessels that might include destroyers and carriers.
- Honolulu City Tour
- Iolani Palace and Kawaiahao Church
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- King Kamehameha the Great Statue
- AliIolani Hale & Hawaii State Capitol
This tour is also available Departing from:
The Complete Pearl Harbor Experience departing Maui
About Your Tour
Take advantage of this one-day Oahu tour to experience World War II in the Pacific at Pearl Harbor. Experience key moments of this global conflict, from the December 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor that propelled the U.S. into the war, to the September 2, 1945 Japanese surrender that ended WWII.
Your epic day starts at the USS Arizona Memorial where you’ll learn about the 1,177 seamen who perished when the Japanese surprise attack sunk their battleship on December 7, 1941. Prepare to be moved as you watch the documentary film and then ride the Navy vessel to the Memorial. Few moments compare to witnessing the names and ranks of the lost heroes etched in marble in the Shrine Room. Look into the harbor and watch the oil droplets – “The Black Tears of the Arizona” – that continue to rise from sunken battleship after nearly eight decades.
You’ll go aboard the USS Missouri – the “Mighty Mo” – and stand on the deck where the Japanese surrendered while the ship was in Tokyo Bay, Japan on September 2, 1945. Learn about the dent caused by the crashing Kamikaze pilot, note the massive guns capable of firing shells over 20 miles, and hear about the Mighty Mo’s five decades of service.
Visit the USS Bowfin Submarine — the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” — launched December 7, 1942, one year after the Pearl Harbor attack. The Bowfin completed nine successful patrols during WWII, contributing to the Allies’ victory over Japan. Go below and experience life in a WWII era sub, visit the museum filled with thousands of artifacts, and pay your respects to the lost seamen and submarines at the waterfront memorial.
This exciting adventure concludes with a drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu. Our expert guide will share stories about Hawaii’s royal family while pointing out famous landmarks associated with the kingdom’s former rulers including Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, and the statue of King Kamehameha the Great.
Leave Maui for a day on Oahu and the Complete Pearl Harbor Experience. Book today and make memories that will last forever.
Be sure to book your today today and experience the very best of Pearl Harbor and honor, respect and underhand the heroes of December 7th 1941
DEPARTURE & RETURN TIMES:
Depart: 7:00 am * | Return: 8:00 pm *
*All Tour Times Approximate
- Round trip airfare between Kahului, Maui and Honolulu, Oahu
- Round trip ground transportation on Oahu
- Admissions and tickets
- No host lunch available at Pearl Harbor
- Passport or U.S. government issue I.D. required for airline boarding
- Shirt and footwear required. No swim wear.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Comfortable shoes
- Purses and bags are not allowed inside Pearl Harbor Historic Parks due to security precautions.
- All bags may be stored for a nominal fee at the entrance to the Park.
- The 23-documentary film contains content that may be emotional for some visitors.
- The USS Arizona Memorial experience features a 10-15 Navy vessel ride to the Memorial.
- The USS Missouri features a two-story flight of stairs onto the deck. There are also two elevators on the entry Brow.
- Ladders are steep and handholds can be difficult.
- Visitors should be able to walk four city blocks.
- Sites are subject to close due to stormy weather.
- Locations visited: WWII Valor in the Pacific Monument, Pearl Harbor, Ford Island, Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri, Bowfin Submarine Museum, Pacific Aviation Museum, Downtown Honolulu
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Time Spent at Memorials: Arizona Memorial: 2 hours; Battleship Missouri: 2 hours; Bowfin Submarine: 1 hour; Pacific Aviation Museum: 1 hour
NOTE: The Memorials are places of honor, inspiration, reflection, and quiet contemplation commemorating those who died during the attack of December 7, 1941. Visitors are asked to assist in maintaining an atmosphere of decorum and respect.
Due to airline tickets restrictions, all tours which include airfare are non-refundable once the reservation is purchased. Airline tickets are non-changeable and non-transferable.
We cannot be held responsible for and cannot extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. Access to the Arizona Memorial is first-come first-served, We cannot guarantee admission and cannot issue refunds if access to any tour stop is denied for any reason.
This tour involves inter-island flights, we are required by Federal law to provide the Transportation Security Administration the full names, date of birth and gender of all passengers. U.S. citizens must present a current government issued pictured ID and international visitors are required to have a valid passport. Regrettably, we are unable to refund any portion of the tour due to non-compliance of these federal regulations. For more information on what is required to fly within the United States, please visit the following website. http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/index.shtm