Experience a riveting historical Pearl Harbor tour that brings you face to face with the beginning and end of WWII with visits to two famous battleships: the USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri Memorial.
Hawaii Volcano Eco-Adventure & Helicopter
Tour Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday
Tour Time: Pick-up: 7 a.m. | Return: 10:30 p.m. (approximate times)
Duration: 15.5 hours
Departing: From Oahu
- Lap Child
Mt. Kilauea Helicopter Eco-Tour
This exciting Hawaii tour includes a 50-minute helicopter tour and a visit to the world’s most active volcano, Mt. Kilauea. Spend the day at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and take in the diverse scenery of the island of Hawaii.
An exclusive opportunity to explore and experience Hawaii’s only active volcano, join Hawaii Tours and Transportation on our Hawaii Volcano Eco-Adventure and Helicopter Tour!
This adventure includes an aerial tour of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and Mt. Kilauea, plus a guided ground tour of the volcano with our expert tour guide. View active lava flows that are not accessible on land, and fly over the massive summit of the volcano, plus visit the incredible sites of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
The chance to discover Hawaii’s only active volcano should not be missed, and the opportunity to see the volcano from two vantage points is not available anywhere else. Seats on this one-of-a-kind tour are very limited and filling fast. Book your tour today!
- Waikiki hotel pick-up only; guest must arrive at Honolulu, Lihue, or Kahului International airport 1 hour prior to flight departure.
- Flight schedule subject to change
- Need body weights for helicopter tour (passengers more than 250 lbs. are required to pay for a comfort seat directly to the helicopter company – half the price of helicopter tour portion only)
- Helicopter flight is an 8:15 a.m. check-in for 9 a.m. flight only (helicopter tours canceled due to weather are refundable)
Lunch & Dinner
- No-host lunch and dinner stops made at local restaurants.
- Stop for lunch and dinner guaranteed.
What to Bring
- Government-issued ID for flight check-in (passports required for guests outside of US)
- Wear covered shoes
- Comfortable clothes and a light jacket
- No swim suits
- Bring sunscreen
- Shirts are required